Legs and Feet Strokes
- There are 72,000 nerve ending in each foot, so any time we massage the feet we have an effect on the whole body.
Welcome! You are in good hands.
If you have a child that you care for, then Infant Massage with Bri is for you. This online course has will teach you all that you need to know to massage your little one to save them from some of the pains that being a baby comes with. You will be a hero, to your little ones!
Massage is a natural way to help with:
- Calming and relaxation (for you both!)
- Gas and constipation relief.
- Better circulation
- Decrease pain and tension.
- Better sleep.
- Bonding between you and baby
- Weight gain (specifically with premature babies)
- Stimulating neurological development.
You can use the techniques you will learn to massage kids at any age, so I know you will use these skills for years to come!
This course is perfect for:
- Newborns to 9 month olds
- Adopted/Foster Children
- Constipated Kids
- Natural-minded Families
- Babies with Gas Pain
- Kids with Special Needs
- Premature Babies
- Kids with Muscle Tension
This course is NOT for:
- People who don't have children, or help care for others children.
- Families who don't like natural solutions
- Families that do not have access to the internet + YouTube (needed for the video modules only.)
Want more details? Click the FAQ link, under Commonly Asked Questions Footer.
Make your 4th Trimester Breezy
Breezy 4th Trimester Baby Massage Course
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Sold out
This course includes:
-PDF download step-by-step guide for each massage stroke (printable).
- Access to exclusive Facebook group, for continued support.
-1 hour total of online video instructions (10 video modules)
* The 10 Video modules include:
2. How to Start
3. Legs and Feet
6. Arms and Hands
9. Gentle Movements (baby yoga!)
10. Colic/Gas Relief
Extra's added for 2020:
- Quick 3 Minute Massage Guide
- Ailment Reference Guide
- Essential Oil Guide for Kids
- Relieves gas and constipation
- Tones the lungs and heart.
Arms and Hands Strokes
- Improves Circulation
- Releases tension from crying, sucking and teething.
- All kids love having their backs massaged! Great for relaxation.
Legs and Feet StrokesThere are 72,000 nerve ending in each foot, so any time we massage the feet we have an effect on the whole body.
Stomach StrokesRelieves gas and constipation
Chest StrokesTones the lungs and heart.
Arms and Hands StrokesImproves Circulation
Face StrokesReleases tension from crying, sucking and teething.
Back StrokesAll kids love having their backs massaged! Great for relaxation.
- Baby yoga! Massages stomach and pelvis, and aligns the spine. Support coordination, flexibility and balance.
Colic and Gas Relief Routine
- Relieves tummy pain, gas, constipation, or colic.
Gentle MovementsBaby yoga! Massages stomach and pelvis, and aligns the spine. Support coordination, flexibility and balance.
Colic and Gas Relief RoutineRelieves tummy pain, gas, constipation, or colic.
Take the 5-day challenge for free!
I love this! Particularly number 4 for when my baby is constipated! Worked like magic!
Bri was such a fantastic instructor and this would be a great course for moms/dads with new babies to learn how to connect in this way.
I loved it and my baby loved it!
I loved that it was a mutual thing between mom and baby- not just mom TO baby. I loved that you ask baby for permission and were constantly engaging with them. And that it is 100% appropriate to stop when they have had enough. I liked that you were encouraged to find the time, place, environment, strokes that felt right between you and baby- it’s not just a blanket one thing fits all approach.
Your satisfaction is important!
Infant Massage with Bri stands behind our products. Due to the nature of downloadable digital items, refunds are not generally given.
If you change your mind about the purchase and have not yet downloaded our product, a refund may be given at your request.
Refunds issued after download will be given consideration by the author on a case by case basis and issued at the author's discretion. Refund requests must be made with fifteen (15) days of purchase.